Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hi There

I've been a little non-bloggy lately because I've been busy working on a few exciting projects.  In the meantime- here's a few things that have happened this week...

* I house/dog sat for Jeremy's parents this weekend.  Within 2 minutes of getting there, I managed to lock myself out of the house.  It's a small, nosy, mostly well-intentioned town so, I was pretty sure someone was going to call the cops on me as I tried to open every window, door, and garage at the place.  I ended up hopping the fence and crawling in through the window which, kinda made me feel like I was in high school again.  Once inside, I couldn't help but take a few pics of Jeremy's little-guy pictures because I think they are the cutest things I've ever seen.  



* I attended my great aunt and uncle's 60th wedding anniversary and commitment renewal.  Pretty sweet.  I somehow managed not to cry (read: pinching my hand under the table) when their 7-year-old granddaughter sang Some Enchanted Evening from South Pacific for them because they went to see it on their first date.

* Last night, Jeremy and I went to see Searching for Sugar Man.  Highly recommended, but what stayed with me was actually what happened in the bathroom before the movie.  I walked into the restroom and there was a little old lady standing in front of the mirror, pants around her knees, looking at her bare butt.  When she noticed me she quickly ran down the aisle, butt still exposed, pants still harnessing her knees, and went into a stall that she was sharing with, what sounded to be another little old lady.  They just stayed in there giggling.  WHAT WAS GOING ON?  What sort of hijinks were these two up to?  Are they flashers?  Were they having, as my pal Callie puts it, "a compare party?"  I don't know, but I can't really begrudge a couple of little old ladies' night out on the town. 

2 comments:

  1. umm this is news to me, is this something I've taken part in? wait, perhaps my husband?? :)

    ReplyDelete