Friday, May 25, 2012

Britt & Ian's Wedding Day


At this time last week, I was in Santa Ynez preparing flower arrangements with Molly for our buddy Britt's wedding.  I had no doubt it was going to be beautiful but it really was beyond gorgeous.  The ceremony and reception were held at the Dana Powers House in Nipomo.  The location is surrounded by citrus groves and it's packed full of rustic antiques.  I wish I would've gotten more pictures but I forgot my camera and my cell phone still rings on silent so I didn't want to be that jerk interrupting the ceremony- although I obviously chanced it for the first dance.  They were just too cute.  There's something pretty sweet about watching your buddy from way-back-when dancing around in a wedding dress.


Congrats Britt and Ian!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment