Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daughters of Simone

I don't wear pants; I wear dresses. Everyday I wake up and a dress magically appears on me.  I wear them to hike in, I wear them to bed, and I wear them to shower in, to go deep sea diving, rodeo steer wrestling, sweat lodge sitting, and to engage in competitive sandcastle construction.  For this reason, I thought finding a wedding dress would be, like, the last thing I had to worry about and I put it off forever.  But then it was two weeks before the wedding and I was dressless.  Luckily, my good buddy Nichole Lumpkin, is also a seriously good seamstress and she whipped up a dream wedding dress in the utmost twilight hour.  If you are not lucky enough to have a Nichole Lumpkin, you may want to check out Daughters of Simone's amazing collection of vintage wedding dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment