Friday, December 16, 2011

The soundtrack to my nightmares

I've had this song stuck in my head for three days now.  When I'm driving around, when I'm doing dishes, when I'm wrapping presents, when I'm doing things that are way cooler than those last few things-it's always there.  And, it's a good song- I like it- BUT last night it was in my nightmare.  Jeremy and I were at one of those farm to table events where there's a super long table in the middle of a farm or field or whatever.  Anyways, this table was miles long and we were standing at one end and the other end stretched off into a dark valley.  Jeremy was like, "I bet it's cold down there- you stay here- I'll go sit down there."  And I know it doesn't sound very scary but it was.  Having to sit alone at a giant table of weird strangers is kinda a nightmare for me.  And then this song kicked in.  Scary times, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment