Friday, September 30, 2011

Flowers, Antlers, Castro

I just got back from a little trip up North where I was able to check out the flowers for my wedding that my friend, Molly has been growing for months.  I repeat; she's been growing all the flowers for my wedding for months now.  She's amazing.  And so are the flowers.  Tons of different sage varieties, buckwheat, basil buds, and a million more things that I've already forgotten.  Here's a little sample bouquet...


In other planning news...our mantle has become a bit of an inspiration board and is now threatening to collapse under the weight of all the little bottles and things we've been collecting for tabletops.  So this is kinda what our wedding is shaping up to look like.  Except for Castro.  He has nothing to do with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment