Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trailer Envy

I'd like my next weekend roadtrip to be spent at the Hicksville Trailer Palace in Joshua Tree.  I mean, wouldn't you?  The park consists of eight custom design trailers with styles inspired by anything from  The Cramps' Lux Interior to a New Orleans wig shop.  And they've got ping pong, archery, a bar trailer, a rooftop deck, darts, a teepee, and a free jukebox.  Oh, and a pool with underwater speakers if you're into that sort of thing.  AND it's brought to you by the guy that runs Devil's Night Drive-In.  AND it's inspired by the Madonna Inn.  Considering the layout, it looks like it fosters some forced social interaction between strangers but I could even deal with that if I got to stay in the Sideshow car. 










No comments:

Post a Comment