Thursday, August 25, 2011

It had a pink champagne fountain

I took a long hiatus due to my amazingly spectacular Madonna Inn bachlorette party and, mostly, my recovery period.  Anyways, I still don't have it in me to organize and upload all the Madonna Inn photos - I feel hungover just looking at them-so for now... I present you with another dazzling pink monstrosity that holds a little spot in my tacky little heart...Jayne Mansfield's Pink Palace!










Photos via On How to Be Lovely and The Selvedge Yard

4 comments:

  1. I dunno why, but the photo her in the pool scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot. I've been embroidering that very scene onto this blanket I found in the alley for your bday present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay. I'll use it to frighten the small children in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete